Sailing in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) is an experience like no other with a BVI bareboat. The crystal-clear waters, stunning landscapes, and abundant marine life make the BVI one of the most popular sailing destinations in the world. With a BVI yacht charter, you can enjoy the ultimate freedom to explore the islands at your own pace and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Advantages of sailing in the BVI:
Perfect weather: The BVI has a warm, tropical climate year-round with little rainfall and consistent trade winds, making it an ideal destination for sailing.
Unspoiled beauty: The BVI is home to a diverse array of natural wonders, including white-sand beaches, lush tropical forests, and abundant marine life.
Wide range of activities: Whether you want to relax on a secluded beach, explore hidden coves, or snorkel with sea turtles, there is something for everyone in the BVI.
- Visit The Baths: This iconic landmark features giant granite boulders that form pools and caves that are perfect for swimming and exploring.
- Visit Jost Van Dyke: Known for its laid-back atmosphere and stunning beaches, Jost Van Dyke is a must-visit destination for any BVI sailing adventure.
- Snorkel the Coral Reefs: The BVI’s coral reefs are home to an abundance of colourful fish and other marine life, making them a popular spot for snorkelling.
- Norman Island: This island is said to be the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Treasure Island” and is famous for its stunning anchorages and excellent snorkelling opportunities.
- Virgin Gorda: This large, hilly island is home to a variety of secluded beaches, hidden coves, and natural wonders, including the famous Baths.
- Anegada: This flat, coral island is the only one of the BVI’s islands formed from coral and is known for its beautiful beaches and abundant marine life.
Best restaurants and pubs:
- Foxy’s Tamarind Bar: Located on Jost Van Dyke, Foxy’s is a popular spot for its live music, delicious food, and legendary rum punch.
- Pirates Bight Restaurant: This restaurant is located on Norman Island and is known for its seafood, cold drinks, and beautiful views.
- The Dove Restaurant: This restaurant is located on Virgin Gorda and is known for its creative cuisine, excellent service, and beautiful setting.
History of the BVI:
The BVI has a rich history that dates back to the 16th century when Christopher Columbus first discovered the islands. The BVI was later colonized by the Dutch, who established a slave trade on the islands, and then by the British, who abolished slavery in 1834. In the 20th century, the BVI became a British colony until 1967 when it was granted self-government.
The current political and economic status of the BVI:
The BVI is a British overseas territory known for its stable government, strong economy, and low taxes. The BVI is a major player in the global offshore financial industry and a popular tourist destination, attracting millions of visitors each year.
BVI Bareboat Yacht Charter:
Set Sail on Your Own Adventure The British Virgin Islands (BVI) are known for their pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and excellent sailing conditions. For the ultimate sailing experience, consider a BVI bareboat yacht charter. Bareboat yacht charters give you the freedom to explore the BVI on your own terms and create your own itinerary.
What is a Bareboat Yacht Charter?
A bareboat yacht charter is a type of yacht rental where you rent a yacht without a crew. This means that you have complete control over your sailing experience, from the route you take to the destinations you visit. Bring along friends and family to help crew the yacht.
Advantages of a Bareboat Yacht Charter
- Total freedom to create your own itinerary and explore the BVI at your own pace.
- The opportunity to build your sailing skills and experience.
- The chance to disconnect from the world and enjoy a unique and intimate sailing experience.
- The cost savings of not having to pay for a crew.
Optional Skipper Available
If you do not have the required sailing license and experience to operate a bareboat, don’t worry! An optional skipper is available for hire. A skipper will be able to help you plan your itinerary, navigate the waters, and ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable sailing experience. More info.
Set Sail on Your Next Adventure with a BVI Bareboat Yacht Charter
A BVI bareboat yacht charter is the ultimate way to explore the stunning waters of the British Virgin Islands. Whether you’re an experienced sailor or a beginner, a bareboat yacht charter is an adventure that you’ll never forget. Book your BVI bareboat yacht charter today and start your next adventure on the open waters of the Caribbean Sea!