3. Royalty Yachts respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our websites. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
4. Royalty Yachts collects personal data about our users when you visit our websites; respond to a customer enquiry form; and through the use of cookie technology.
Use of Personal Data
5. Royalty Yachts may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Royalty Yachts will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact us to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information.
6. Royalty Yachts may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration to audit the use of our site. This data, however, will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
7. Any information Royalty Yachts collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Royalty Yachts or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Reservation of Rights
9. Royalty Yachts reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
10. Royalty Yachts further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
11. Royalty Yachts reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorised attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.