3. Royalty Yachts respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our websites. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
4. Royalty Yachts collects personal data about our users when you visit our websites; respond to a customer enquiry form; and through the use of cookie technology.
Use of Personal Data
5. Royalty Yachts may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Royalty Yachts will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact us to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information.
6. Royalty Yachts may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration to audit the use of our site. This data, however, will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
7. Any information Royalty Yachts collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Royalty Yachts or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Reservation of Rights
9. Royalty Yachts reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
10. Royalty Yachts further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
11. Royalty Yachts reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorised attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: When this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to LaLyon Ltd Company 07159879, 7 Bell Yard
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can use to visit Royalty
Yachts and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal
identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Royalty Yachts as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Royalty Yachts’ site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://royaltyyachts.com
- You: a person or entity registered with Royalty Yachts to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or another internet-connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. They’re safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third-party cookies on our platform for various purposes, such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with them;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance!