Royalty Yachts is recognised as a Professional Yacht Broker with a wealth of experience and offers the best charter options that meet your criteria with the best service 24/7. You are welcome to contact us to receive the best selection of luxury motor yachts, catamarans, and sailing yachts in the world’s most exotic and romantic destinations – the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, and the Pacific.
Why choose Royalty Yachts as your yacht broker?
- Consistently negotiate the best charter costs with each yacht owner.
- Every client receives our utmost attention.
- Subscribe to service excellence with 24/7 quality service.
- Provide unique personalised itineraries.
- Thorough knowledge of the yachting industry and charter contracts.
We aim to customise the charter package to fit the client’s needs and turn their vacation into an ‘unforgettable’ experience.
Why you need a Luxury Yacht Broker: The Benefits of Working with an Expert
A yacht broker is a professional that helps you with your yacht chartering needs. Working with a yacht broker has many benefits, and here are some of the key reasons why you should consider using a yacht broker for your next charter:
- Negotiating power: A yacht broker has the experience and knowledge to negotiate the best deal for you and help you understand the complicated arena of charter contracts. They will ensure you get the best price for your yacht charter.
- Select an itinerary and destination, provide clients with information on the local area and help them to plan their itinerary.
- To supply the yacht’s chef with your selected preferences of food and beverages, allergies etc., before the charter commences.
- Manage any problems during your cruise by dealing with the yacht owner, agent or captain on your behalf.
- Extensive knowledge of the yacht industry: A yacht broker has in-depth knowledge of the industry and the latest market trends. This means they can provide expert advice on the best yacht options.
- Access to a vast network: Yacht brokers have a vast network of contacts in the industry, including yacht agents, owners and other brokers. This enables them to find the right yacht for your specific needs.
- Save time and effort: Searching for the right yacht can be time-consuming and stressful. A yacht broker will handle the entire process and source and select the best yacht for a client’s specific requirements.
- A reputable, experienced yacht charter broker will provide you with professional, informative advice and pay attention to your needs. Brokers are independent and generally represent many yacht agencies from all over the world. Therefore, they give unbiased advice.
- Managing the yacht charter process from start to finish, including the contract, APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance), insurance advice and the Preference Sheet (all food and beverage preferences and any special dietary requirements).
- Maintaining good relationships with the yacht owners and their agents, and other industry professionals.
Royalty Yachts, a proud member of IYBA, is recognised as an excellent certified professional yacht broker, offering exceptional yacht charter broker services. Our team of experts has years of experience in the yacht industry, and we have built a reputation for delivering top-notch services to our clients.
Contact us today to experience the benefits of working with a professional, super yacht broker and to discover how we can help you with your yacht charter needs.