Today’s hectic lifestyle is reflected in the growing popularity of a Motor Yacht Charter. The reasons are that motor yachts provide space, comfort, luxury and speed. It is the latter that will give the yacht charterer the chance to squeeze plenty of activities into their itinerary and make the most of their valuable time. Other benefits are:
- Modern entertainments and amenities such as television, stereo, and video, not to mention navigation electronics.
- Your motor yacht charter will have staterooms with a high level of comfort which would normally include air-conditioning, stabilisers, large master rooms and guest rooms, all with beautifully finished en-suite facilities.
- There will be an emphasis on the latest in technological navigational sophistication and communications systems to ensure the highest safety precautions are maintained at all times.
- The facilities in the galley on motor yachts are very generous and will often include all the luxury comforts of your kitchen at home, if not more!
- With their extra speed motor yachts leave sailboats behind and arrive at their next destination point sooner. This means less time underway and more time exploring or relaxing.
- A Motor Yacht Charter are far more spacious inside with larger cabins, fantastic head facilities and plenty of deck space for lounging on deck chairs.
- If you are interested in specialist fishing or diving charters then motor yachts are an ideal solution as they provide stability and maneuverability. They often feature a shallower draft and are able to get into and around areas unreachable by most sailboats.
The Hi and Low Season charter prices are weekly rates (8 days / 7 nights) with MYBA contract terms and conditions. The charter price will therefore exclude the APA (all costs regarding food, beverages and fuel) and the applicable VAT for your charter destination. Normally charters are booked on a weekly basis although a minimum period of four days may be accepted by the yacht owners.