CATATONIC 500 is a 15m (51ft) Lagoon Catamaran built in 2011 (refit 2018) accommodating 6 guests in 3 cabins with Captain Greg Whitcraft (2 crew) offering yacht charters in New England.
| Queen Cabins: 3 |
|WEEKLY YACHT CHARTER RATES: |
Low Season: $ 15,700
High Season: $ 20,000
Yacht Terms: CT
|SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 15m (51ft)|
Scuba On-board: Yacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
|Summer Sailing Area: New England.|
Winter Sailing Area: the BVI, the USVI.
All Guest Cabins Have Individual Ac Controls, Private Head With Electric Toilet, And Separate Walk In Showers.
Three Large Queen Size Staterooms Available For Guests.
The equipment available on-board the impressive crewed CATATONIC 500 Catamaran for your pleasure and entertainment consist of:
Hard Top Bimini For Great Coverage On Flybridge
2 Stand Up Paddleboards
Sliding Rigger Rowing Paddle Board
4 Beach/deck Beanbags
- New Floating Bean Bag Chairs
- New Stand Up Paddle Boards And Paddles
- New Kittytonic, A Gorgeous 14' Center Console Rib.
Bluetooth Enabled Stereo System
Appletv For Big Screen Photo Sharing
Wii Gaming System
Broadband Wifi Extender (for Email Checking, Facebook, Light Usage, Not For Streaming)
Lifepak Aed (automated External Defibrillator) In Case Of Emergencies
- New, Crisp Main Sail Ready To Whisk Us Throughout The Virgin Islands
- New Cockpit Sunshades To Keep The Cockpit Cool And Dry Or To Roll Up And Let The Sunshine In
- All New Interior Curtains Throughout The Galley, Salon And Cabins
- New Exterior Cushions
- New Linens Throughout The Yacht
- New "clear Ice" Icemaker To Keep The Cocktails Cold And Refreshing
- New Lithium Battery Bank And Solar Array
- Upgraded Auto Pilot And Other Navigation Components... And Much, Much More!
Catamaran CATATONIC 500 Yacht Charters
Catamaran CATATONIC 500 Layout
Catamaran CATATONIC 500 Yacht Charters.