CUAN LAW is a 32m (105ft) Muirhead Trimaran Catamaran built in 1988 (refit annually) accommodating 20 guests in 10 cabins with Captain Scott Ferris (7 crew) offering yacht charters in the BVI, the USVI.
| Queen Cabins: 10 | Twin Cabins: 10 |
|WEEKLY YACHT CHARTER RATES: |
Low Season: $ 50,710
High Season: $ 54,900
Yacht Terms: CT
|SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 32m (105ft)|
Scuba On-board: Onboard
|Summer Sailing Area: the BVI, the USVI.|
Winter Sailing Area: the BVI, the USVI.
* There Are Ten Double Staterooms, Each Can Be Set Up To Suit Your Needs With A Double Bed Or Twins, Side By Side. Accommodation Aboard Cuan Law Is Spacious And Comfortable. You Won't Find Cramped Bunk Beds Aboard Cuan Law And You've Got Plenty Of Walking Around Space.
The equipment available on-board the splendid crewed CUAN LAW Catamaran for your pleasure and entertainment consist of:
2 X 22 Ft Dinghy With 115 Hp Engine
3 Dbl Kayaks & 1 Single
2 X 14 Foot Hobie Cats
Scuba Diving, Certified Instructor And Equipment Onboard.dive Mstr/dive Instr.
Bbq Library Of Books And Magazines
2 Swim Platforms
Fully Air Conditioned
Catamaran CUAN LAW Yacht Charters
Catamaran CUAN LAW Layout
Catamaran CUAN LAW Yacht Charters.
Related Yachts:By Yacht Type: Catamaran
- Catamaran Moose of Poole Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Trident Tides Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Illusion Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Lucky Clover Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Mahasattva Yacht Charter
By Location: BVI Yachts: