FREEBIRD is a 42 ft Granger Catamaran built in 2001 (refit 2013) accommodating 5 guests in 3 cabins with Captain Peter Dreffin (2 crew) offering yacht charters in Bahamas
| Queen Cabins: 2 | Single Cabins: 1 |
WEEKLY YACHT CHARTER RATES:
Low Season: $9,200
High Season: $11,500
Yacht Terms: CT
Rates do not include: 4% Port Authority Tax.
Cruises of 7 days require 1 dinner ashore.
Special for weekly charters:
For 4 pax or less – One Child $500 Discount per charter- aged 6 and under
DAY CHARTER rate is $2,070.00 + 4% tax, up to max 6 pax
Minimum 4 pax rate plus 10% for Christmas
Minimum 4 pax rate plus 15% for New Years
Require 48 hour turn around for the Exumas
All rates are for 7 nights, 8 days. To prorate these rates:
For 6 nights divide weekly rate by 7 and multiply by 6
For 5 nights or less divide weekly rate by 6 then multiply by number of nights.
Yacht Relocation fees:
$1000 Nassau each way
$850 Normans Cay each way
$500 Staniel Cay each way
Length: 42 ft
Beam: 22.5 ft
Draft: 4 ft
Cruise Speed: 8 Kn
Max Speed:12 Kn
Scuba On-board: Yacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
Summer Sailing Area: Bahamas
Winter Sailing Area: Bahamas
The majestic Granger Catamaran offers the following accommodation:
Freebird Accommodates 4 Adults In Two Queen Cabins, Featuring Low (for Easy Access) Queen-sized Berths, Over-sized Opening Hatch Over The Berth, Windows All Along One Side, 2 Private Vanities, A Bookshelf, And 2 Closets.
A Door Located Inside The Cabin Opens Into A Single Berth In The Forepeak. This Cabin Is Suitable For A Child Only Since Entrance Is Through The Queen Cabin. Berth Size Is 8′ Long X 37″ Wide. An Opening Port Allows Ample Fresh Air. A Fan And Light Are Located Overhead. A Large Space At The Head Of The Berth Allows Room For Personal Belongings On The Floor, And A Large Silver Hook On The Wall Is Available For Hanging Clothes.
3 Wash Basins (2 In Port Head And 1 In Starboard Eco-head)
A Large Head Is Also Located On The Port Side And Is Comprised Of Two Rooms: A Stand-up Fresh-water Shower, Shower Seat And Utility Sink In One Room; And An Electric Toilet, Sink And Mirror In The 2nd Room.
Freebird Has Electric Fans In All Staterooms And Main Salon.
Luggage Wise, Pack And Then Take Half Out! Very Informal. There Is Room To Store Moderate-sized Suitcases.
The equipment available on-board the impressive crewed FREEBIRD Catamaran for your pleasure and entertainment consist of:
Two Single Kayaks
Water Game Toys
Alligator Blow-up Float
Baby/toddler Float Ring
Offshore Trolling Rig (rod And Reel With 200′ Test Trolling Handline Attached To Giant Yoyo. At Anchor, Fly Casting Rod (spinning Rod & Reel). Spear Fishing, Weather Permitting.Satellite Radio
Fans In All The Staterooms And Salon
Backgammon, Scrabble, And Cards
Catamaran FREEBIRD Yacht Charters
Catamaran FREEBIRD Layout
Catamaran FREEBIRD Yacht Charters.
- Catamaran Daddy’s Hobby Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Reve2mer Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Ocean Med Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Zylkene 1 Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Trilogy Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Crocodile Daddy Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Curanta Cridhe Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Adea Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Glory Days Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Depende Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Big Gani Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Rose of Jericho Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Delicia Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Okeanos Yacht Charter in Greece
- Catamaran Nemo Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Victoria Virgin Island Yacht Charters
- Catamaran Akka Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Mystique Yacht Charters in Greece
- Catamaran Rubicon Yacht Charter
- Catamaran Freebird Yacht Charter